British Male Voiceover Artist
With broadcast quality studio
I'm Loz James, a professional voice actor with my own broadcast quality studio in the UK set up for fast delivery.A former BBC broadcast journalist and podcast host, I'm experienced in scripting, recording, and editing voiceovers.I provide a timely, competitively priced voiceover service with unlimited retakes until you're satisfied, and can provide free custom demo recordings for your projects.
On this site, you can listen to my showreels in a range of different voice styles, and read more about my background, professional audio studio, recording process and prices.I'm always friendly and professional and have never missed a deadline in my career. I'd love to work with you on your next project.
How To Get In Touch
Showreels of Voiceover Examples
Please click the links below to listen to my showreels of voiceover work.
Audio Books Showreel
Leonardo Da Vinci YouTube Video Showreel
Lumin Rebranding Demo
TV and Radio Commercial Showreel
About Loz James
A professionally trained broadcast journalist, I possess a Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and have hosted, recorded, and edited hundreds of hours of studio packages, live broadcasts and podcasts.I'm also an experienced SEO and copywriter, hold an MA in Screenwriting and a 2:1 honours degree in English and Art History.
My Professional Recording Studio
Your voiceovers will be recorded and edited exactly to your requirements, and I can even edit and proofread scripts and add stock music to voiceovers if requested.I work in a purpose-built studio in the garden of my property in North Essex, which features a professional audio booth, an iMac Mini M1 running Adobe Audition, an M-Audio Nova XLR Large-Capsule Condenser Microphone with a Nordell Voicebox, and a U-Phoria UM2 Audio Interface for high-quality sound recordings.Unless you provide technical information with your order, you’ll receive broadcast-quality audio files in wav format with 24 bit, 48KHz sampling, and you’ll also get a copy as an mp3 file.Levels will be normalized to -3dB, and lightly compressed in Adobe Audition to create a fuller sound and add clarity when voiceovers are mixed with music.I edit out or reduce all distracting breaths on commercial and corporate audio files, while voice acting files are left in their authentic raw state without any editing or compression.
Studio Kit- Mac Mini M1
- M-Audio Nova XLR Large-Capsule Condenser Mic
- U-Phoria UM2 Audio Interface
- Nordell Voicebox
- Custom Professional Audio BoothScriptsPlease email me your script as a Google doc, Word doc or PDF, and tell me the voice style you need plus any script timings. Please ensure you've checked your script for errors before sending it.For difficult-to-say names, please send me an audio file with the correct pronunciations. I'll also need to know whether to say acronyms as separate letters or words. For long numbers and telephone numbers, please offer guidance on how you want me to say things such as 'double zero', 'zero zero' or '0 0'.
I provide free custom demo recordings for your project if needed.Published rates are for non-broadcast (including online commercial use) self-directed recording sessions including as many retakes as you need until you’re completely happy. Script changes made after recording do not qualify as revisions and will be charged accordingly.I can help proofread and edit your scripts for an extra fee if required.The mixing of stock music and TV/Radio/Cinema broadcast rights are subject to an extra charge too. Please see the 'Lifetime Usage Rights' rate card below.Directed sessions on Zoom will also incur an extra charge and are subject to availability. Please contact me for details.
|Type/Duration||$ Price||€ price||£ Price|
|Custom Demo up to 3 mins||Free||Free||Free|
|Scripts up to 5 mins||$150||€145||£125|
|Scripts 5-10 mins||$205||€195||£170|
|Scripts 10-20 mins||$305||€290||£250|
|Scripts 20-30 mins||$350||€330||£280|
|Scripts 30-60 mins||$400||€375||£325|
|Scripts over 60 mins||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
|Lifetime Usage Rights||$ Price||€ price||£ Price|
|Online/Internal Use||Inc. as above||Inc. as above||Inc. as above|
|Broadcast Radio Use||$150||€115||£120|
|Live Event Use||$150||€115||£120|
|Local TV Use||$305||€290||£250|
|National TV Use||$400||€375||£325|
To get in touch, please call 07799 553310 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.Alternatively, please complete this contact form and I'll get straight back to you.
© Loz James. All rights reserved.
Thank you for contacting me
Thanks for getting in touch. I appreciate your interest and will reply shortly.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.Intellectual Property RightsAll copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of LozJames.com or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from LozJames.com.You must not
* Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from our website.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.Acceptable UseYou agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.Restricted AccessWe may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.RevisionsLozJames.com may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.Limitation of LiabilityTHE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LozJames.com OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF LozJames.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.AddressLong Barns, 37 Tilbury Road, Great Yeldham, Halstead, Essex CO9 4JG
studio [at] lozjames [dot] com